All of the zipper sets in the High-End Zipper Sets booklet are also included in Sewing Techniques from the Fashion Industry.
1. Six High-End Zipper Sets booklet
2. sample book file
3. pattern book file
4. printout of the sample book pages
Natalia sets her first zipper. She is setting an invisible zipper into her skirt. Natalia is eleven years old.
Ever wish you could set zippers perfectly in five minutes or less, with at most, no more than two or three pins?
A well-set zipper gives the garment into which it is set a professional, high-end quality appearance. In the factories only the very best seamstresses set the zippers. Many seamstresses set 500 zippers a day.
Here are professional zipper setting techniques they use and that you need to know.
The instructions show high-end procedures.
Hand sewing the final seam in a lapped zipper gives a custom finish and also speeds the work.
- The zipper should always lie on top as it is sewn to the garment.
- High-end results can best be achieved by setting zippers with a traditional or adjustable zipper foot. This is true for ALL zipper sets, including the invisible zipper set.
- The invisible zipper AND the fly zipper are set BEFORE their seams are sewn.