Cutting and Sewing a One-Piece, Full-Length Skirt
To speed making the outfit and to produce a high-end skirt, as you can see from the pattern I cut the entire skirt in one piece.
The finished skirt looks really great. The top also sewed well. I set the invisible zipper in the top and it went right in, thank goodness. The cording was tricky, but I’m glad I put in the cording. The ensemble is very basic so it needed the cording to give it some jazz.
RSS Feed: https://cfashionedu.com/blog/feed/
- 108: Fabulous Shopping in Cape May September 19, 2020
- 135: How to use a dress form August 13, 2020
- 134: How to Make a Mask Without Sewing July 6, 2020
- 133: How to Hand-Sew a Mask June 6, 2020
- 132: How to Make Hand-Rolled Scarves May 16, 2020
- 131: Tips for Mass-Producing CoverAidPHL Fabric mask v1 April 15, 2020