Cutting and Sewing a One-Piece, Full-Length Skirt
To speed making the outfit and to produce a high-end skirt, as you can see from the pattern I cut the entire skirt in one piece.
The finished skirt looks really great. The top also sewed well. I set the invisible zipper in the top and it went right in, thank goodness. The cording was tricky, but I’m glad I put in the cording. The ensemble is very basic so it needed the cording to give it some jazz.
RSS Feed: https://cfashionedu.com/blog/feed/
- 141: Commercial Home Sewing Patterns Problems February 25, 2021
- 140: Contemporary Fashion Education program February 18, 2021
- 139: Problems with Fashion Education February 11, 2021
- 138: How to Start a Fashion Line January 15, 2021
- 137: Why Home Sewing Patterns Don’t Fit December 11, 2020
- 136: How to Use Directional Sewing November 22, 2020