Running through July 9, 2017 at the Michener Museum in Doylestown, PA, this show presents photographs and garments from the 1930s.
|This design seems ageless.|
Nowhere have I seen a better example of clothing reflecting the age in which the clothing was worn. Although beautifully cut and sewn, this excellently presented clothing brings to mind the drabness and depression of the era.
|Oh my! Something needs to go.|
|This is a black dress, lightened in PhotoShop
to show the detailed sewing.
|High style in the 30s!|
- 143: Fitting Patterns August 19, 2021
- 144: Gift of the Magi July 23, 2021
- 145: 6 Ways to Improve How You Look and Feel During the Pandemic July 13, 2021
- 142: Sustainability – industry, personal July 3, 2021
- 141: Commercial Home Sewing Patterns Problems May 15, 2021
- 140: Contemporary Fashion Education program May 15, 2021