|Here are the new dolls, ready to go to birthday partys!|
Here are the doll dresses Janet, Contemporary Fashion Education student, decided to make her two great-granddaughters, age 5 and 7, for their Christmas dolls.
|Halloween may be months away, but
it’s always good to have one’s costume ready!
The dolls and pattern books were bought from Nancy’s Notions website. Janet slightly changed the doll patterns, setting the patterns up so she could use the professional sewing techniques she had learned in class.
|A second set is a good idea.|
|Ready for vacation in new Capri sets.|
The pictures look the same as presented on the patterns, but when one looks inside of the dresses one sees that the sewing is different than it would have been if the patterns’ instructions had been used.
|Ready for bed in warm winter gowns.|
|Note the bunny slippers worn with summer nighties.|
|These dolls are planning to go to many parties. So here they
are again dressed in their second party dresses.
The great-granddaughters loved the dresses. One said Oh my G-d! The other didn’t say anything at first, then looked to the older grandchild for help in dressing her new doll. Janet plans to make more doll clothes for her great-grandchildren.
Tweets by LaurelHoffmann1
RSS Feed: https://cfashionedu.com/blog/feed/
215 884 7065
- 140: Contemporary Fashion Education program February 18, 2021
- 139: Problems with Fashion Education February 11, 2021
- 138: How to Start a Fashion Line January 15, 2021
- 137: Why Home Sewing Patterns Don’t Fit December 11, 2020
- 136: How to Use Directional Sewing November 22, 2020
- Professional Instructional Sewing Videos October 31, 2020