Sharron Cox at http://www.nayacareer.com/, has just published an article, Why Sewing can Be a Top Choice for You, about sewing as a career. It includes her recent interview with me. Read the article. In the article she speaks about the upcoming 2-day master class, From Conception to Production
and about my classes. Learn more about the classes offered this fall.
I visited the Downton Abbey fashion exhibit at Winterthur, last Saturday. It’s a MUST SEE exhibit. Here are a couple of pictures. Will post more in a couple of weeks.
|Some of the trim on this dress is shown below.|
|This picture is a close up of the dress’s trim.|
|The work on the clothing is truly amazing. Some of it has been hijacked from period clothing.|
Facebook: Contemporary Fashion Education, Inc.
Phone: 215 884 7065
the exclusive right of Laurel Hoffmann.
- 143: Fitting Patterns August 19, 2021
- 144: Gift of the Magi July 23, 2021
- 145: 6 Ways to Improve How You Look and Feel During the Pandemic July 13, 2021
- 142: Sustainability – industry, personal July 3, 2021
- 141: Commercial Home Sewing Patterns Problems May 15, 2021
- 140: Contemporary Fashion Education program May 15, 2021