Sharron Cox at http://www.nayacareer.com/, has just published an article, Why Sewing can Be a Top Choice for You, about sewing as a career. It includes her recent interview with me. Read the article. In the article she speaks about the upcoming 2-day master class, From Conception to Production
and about my classes. Learn more about the classes offered this fall.
I visited the Downton Abbey fashion exhibit at Winterthur, last Saturday. It’s a MUST SEE exhibit. Here are a couple of pictures. Will post more in a couple of weeks.
|Some of the trim on this dress is shown below.|
|This picture is a close up of the dress’s trim.|
|The work on the clothing is truly amazing. Some of it has been hijacked from period clothing.|
Tweets by LaurelHoffmann1
RSS Feed: https://cfashionedu.com/blog/feed/
- 108: Fabulous Shopping in Cape May September 19, 2020
- 135: How to use a dress form August 13, 2020
- 134: How to Make a Mask Without Sewing July 6, 2020
- 133: How to Hand-Sew a Mask June 6, 2020
- 132: How to Make Hand-Rolled Scarves May 16, 2020
- 131: Tips for Mass-Producing CoverAidPHL Fabric mask v1 April 15, 2020