Sharron Cox has just published an article, Why Sewing can Be a Top Choice for You, about sewing as a career. It includes her recent interview with me. In the article she speaks about the upcoming 2-day master class, From Conception to Production
and about my classes. Learn more about the classes offered this fall.
I visited the Downton Abbey fashion exhibit at Winterthur, last Saturday. It’s a MUST SEE exhibit. Here are a couple of pictures. More are posted at 51: Winterthur’s Downton Abbey Clothing Exhibit and 52: More Downton Abbey Clothing From the Exhibit.
|Some of the trim on this dress is shown below.|
|This picture is a close up of the dress’s trim.|
|The work on the clothing is truly amazing. Some of it has been hijacked from period clothing.|
Tweets by LaurelHoffmann1
RSS Feed: https://cfashionedu.com/blog/feed/
- 140: Contemporary Fashion Education program February 18, 2021
- 139: Problems with Fashion Education February 11, 2021
- 138: How to Start a Fashion Line January 15, 2021
- 137: Why Home Sewing Patterns Don’t Fit December 11, 2020
- 136: How to Use Directional Sewing November 22, 2020
- Professional Instructional Sewing Videos October 31, 2020