To speed making the outfit and to produce a high-end skirt, as you can see from the pattern I cut the entire skirt in one piece.
The finished skirt looks really great. The top also sewed well. I set the invisible zipper in the top and it went right in, thank goodness. The cording was tricky, but I’m glad I put in the cording. The ensemble is very basic so it needed the cording to give it some jazz.
- 134: How to Make a Mask Without Sewing July 6, 2020
- 133: How to Hand-Sew a Mask June 6, 2020
- 132: How to Make Hand-Rolled Scarves May 16, 2020
- 131: Tips for Mass-Producing CoverAidPHL Fabric mask v1 April 15, 2020
- 130: CoverAidPHL Fabric mask v1 Production March 30, 2020
- 129: Dealing with the C-Virus March 23, 2020