To speed making the outfit and to produce a high-end skirt, as you can see from the pattern I cut the entire skirt in one piece.
The finished skirt looks really great. The top also sewed well. I set the invisible zipper in the top and it went right in, thank goodness. The cording was tricky, but I’m glad I put in the cording. The ensemble is very basic so it needed the cording to give it some jazz.
- 143: Fitting Patterns August 19, 2021
- 144: Gift of the Magi July 23, 2021
- 145: 6 Ways to Improve How You Look and Feel During the Pandemic July 13, 2021
- 142: Sustainability – industry, personal July 3, 2021
- 141: Commercial Home Sewing Patterns Problems May 15, 2021
- 140: Contemporary Fashion Education program May 15, 2021