About the Liberty Bell Knitting Guild
The Liberty Bell Knitting Guild’s membership produces exceptional knitted and crocheted clothing and incidentals. The guild meets at 7 pm, every second Monday of the month at Cathedral Village, 600 E. Cathedral Rd., Philadelphia. Lucia Horning heads up the group. The membership includes all skill levels.
If you should be interested in joining, or just visiting, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some of the membership are involved in community support and projects.
Attendees show their latest projects
Here are some of the items they displayed at the October 14, 2019 meeting:
RSS Feed: https://cfashionedu.com/blog/
215 884 7065
© Laurel Hoffmann, 2019.
- 143: Fitting Patterns August 19, 2021
- 144: Gift of the Magi July 23, 2021
- 145: 6 Ways to Improve How You Look and Feel During the Pandemic July 13, 2021
- 142: Sustainability – industry, personal July 3, 2021
- 141: Commercial Home Sewing Patterns Problems May 15, 2021
- 140: Contemporary Fashion Education program May 15, 2021