About the Liberty Bell Knitting Guild
The Liberty Bell Knitting Guild’s membership produces exceptional knitted and crocheted clothing and incidentals. The guild meets at 7 pm, every second Monday of the month at Cathedral Village, 600 E. Cathedral Rd., Philadelphia. Lucia Horning heads up the group. The membership includes all skill levels.
If you should be interested in joining, or just visiting, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some of the membership are involved in community support and projects.
Attendees show their latest projects
Here are some of the items they displayed at the October 14, 2019 meeting:
RSS Feed: https://cfashionedu.com/blog/
215 884 7065
© Laurel Hoffmann, 2019.
- 108: Fabulous Shopping in Cape May September 19, 2020
- 135: How to use a dress form August 13, 2020
- 134: How to Make a Mask Without Sewing July 6, 2020
- 133: How to Hand-Sew a Mask June 6, 2020
- 132: How to Make Hand-Rolled Scarves May 16, 2020
- 131: Tips for Mass-Producing CoverAidPHL Fabric mask v1 April 15, 2020