The oldest seashore resort in the USA, Cape May is a beautiful, historic Victorian seaside vacation destination. Located at the south eastern most tip of New Jersey. Offered is summer stock, wine tasting, jazz, fabulous food, surfing, weddings (don’t miss the gowns at the end of this post), AND wonderful shopping…
My daughter and I just celebrated her birthday in Cape May. While there I took these pictures as we shopped.
If you visit Cape May, expect to find selected, unusual items, as many Cape May visitors prefer higher-end products. Even so, Cape May’s prices tend to be very reasonable.
Here are just a few of the Cape May stores that I find outstanding:
Susan Tischler, owner of Kaleidoscope, is a talented buyer who stocks her store with exceptionally beautiful items.
215 884 7065
© Laurel Hoffmann, 2019.
- 141: Commercial Home Sewing Patterns Problems February 25, 2021
- 140: Contemporary Fashion Education program February 18, 2021
- 139: Problems with Fashion Education February 11, 2021
- 138: How to Start a Fashion Line January 15, 2021
- 137: Why Home Sewing Patterns Don’t Fit December 11, 2020
- 136: How to Use Directional Sewing November 22, 2020